At Stephens, students studying Dance receive professional, individualized training in ballet, modern and choreography, as well as dances from around the world, as part of a Performing Arts school with a long history of creativity and student accomplishment.
- Start your dance career earlier with Stephens’ three-year, two-summer B.F.A. program.
- Perform work choreographed by resident faculty and guest artists during spring and summer Stephens College Dance Company productions, or explore your own choreography
- Learn practical strategies needed to succeed as a professional in the world of dance.
- Present your own choreographed works at the Senior Dance Concert and the New Works Dance Concert.
- Participate in Stephens Summer Dance, an intensive six-week workshop where you’ll work with professional faculty and conclude with a fully produced public performance.
- Work alongside internationally known guest artists.
- Learn more about our commitment to engaged learning.
Stephens College offers a Bachelor of Fine Arts in Dance.
Admission to the program is by audition only.